Marketing Associate (Remote Working)
A Marketing Associate is required to work on a ten month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth. The role is remote with occasional visits to client site.
Overview of the Marketing contract role
This role is responsible for the promotion of products/services and for our UK Maritime Sector, which support key business development campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
- Working with Business Development teams to deliver creative marketing solutions and marcomms plans for priority business development activities
- Work closely with the wider team to provide direction and content on all business development activity to promote through external and internal channels in the UK and international export markets
- Input to the Maritime sector's presence at key exhibitions, conferences and events around the world in support of business winning campaign, including messaging and narrative, consistency and brand
- Expand our digital presence and approach
- Development of creative solutions for customer facing collateral and materials
- Report success of the marketing and events outputs and events return on objectives
- Travel may be required
- Occasional unsociable hours
Key skills required for the
- Strong marketing/communications background
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience in delivering events/exhibitions (or similar)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across internal boundaries
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across the business with the ability to break down internal barriers
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are a Marketing Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything