Mechanical Design Engineer - Recent Graduates with 1-2 years' experience considered
£28,000 - £32,000 plus bonus and benefits
A Mechanical Design Engineer with circa 2 years' experience postgraduation is required by a global Engineering client of ours. Under the supervision of a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of design solutions within a multi-discipline engineering team
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £28,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Mechanical Design Engineer role:
- Participation in HAZOP, DFMEA studies and risk analysis techniques
- To carry out/participate in and record risk assessments as required in the execution of a project
- Accountable for the design and development of sub-assemblies of a product ensuring the specified quality and cost are achieved to the agreed project time scale
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer role:
- A good mechanically biased engineering degree (or other engineering qualification depending on experience)
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent