Mechanical Engineer - Creo
Based in Desford Leicester an Mechanical Engineer is required on a 12 month contract basis.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Attending design reviews, working with other system teams.
- Communicate with suppliers and other design controls.
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices
- Taking supplier CAD models and converting that into the systems.
- Contributing to design reviews and sharing designs with wider teams.
- Work with all electrical engineer team and into the wider product group platform team.
- An experienced Mechanical Engineer with ideally a background in either Aerospace, Automotive, Rail or Manufacturing.
- Direct experience using Creo, Teamcenter data management systems
- You will need to have strong communication and collaboration skills to enable cross functional development
- Direct experience of designing, developing (executing test & validation) and introducing mechanical components and systems in off-road mobile applications is essential.
- Experience of designing electrical / electronic assemblies is desired however a willingness to develop in this area is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything