Outsource UK are currently working with a leading Machinery Company who are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Peterborough.
Candidates are required to work through PAYE or Umbrella.
- Working through specification, designs, test requirements, issues with new products.
- Working through testers internally within engineering functional areas, reviewing hardware in person.
- Assembly, disassemble and inspection.
- Work with performance development and mechanical areas, making sure hardware is performing as intended and durable.
- Problem solving MPI issues, fixing technical problems.
- Creating and owning a design FMEA, completing the validation plan.
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, or automotive engineering)
- Development experience of mechanical components and systems, including both rig and complete system testing.
- Prior Core Engine development and validation experience
- 8D problem solving, Creation and Maintenance of DVP&R and FMEA's
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.