Mental Health Lead
A Mental Health Lead with experience of delivering mental health programmes is required to work on a 2-year contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Samlesbury.
This is a two-year contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Mental Health Lead role
To support the delivery of Air Mental Health Strategy, in a non-clinical capacity. Acting as the business interface between the Air sector sites and locations, as well as external suppliers of mental health services. Delivery of projects relating to stress management and mental health in accordance with deadlines. Managing change processes and ensuring sustainability within the Air sector.
- Plan and deliver the programme of proactive mental health initiatives across Air sector, in accordance with the Mental Health Strategy
- Evaluate performance of the mental health programme and track improvements
- Act as a point of contact, co-ordinator and facilitator for mental health issues across the stakeholder network which includes internal stakeholders and external consultants
- Support mental health and wellbeing action planning for local departments, functions and high risk areas in the business
- Manage data that indicates the status of mental health in the employee population. Identify and communicate trends.
- Make recommendations in order to inform future strategic enhancement
- Raise awareness of mental health issues across Air through supporting events such as Mental Health week.
- Managing the Mental Health First Aider programme and benchmark with other BUs and external organisations on the topic of MHFA
Key skills required for the Mental Health Lead
- Qualification in a mental health/employee wellbeing subject to degree level, post-grad or equivalent e.g. CIPD; Mental Health Nurse; OH Specialist Practitioner, NVQ Level 5.
- Current knowledge and experience of mental health best practice
- A subject matter expert in Mental Health
- Essential: Experience of managing, delivering and facilitating workplace mental health programmes in the private sector
- Desirable - experience of delivering programmes in a large manufacturing/engineering organisation, across multiple sites.
If you are a Mental Health Lead with experience of delivering mental health programmes looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything