Microsoft 365 Training Manager
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Microsoft 365 Training Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a project which is migrating users on to Microsoft 365 platform and support the implementation.
You will be a key part of the Microsoft 365 programme team which sits within the IT department and this is a business-facing role reaching out to all departments. The role will work under the direct supervision of the Business Change Lead and work closely with the programme's architect to understand the solution being implemented and the Business Migration Managers who own the programme's relationships.
Candidates can work through their Limited Company for this role.
- Ability to understand an organisation's culture and user base quickly and tailor material accordingly
- Designing and delivering training programmes in both formal and informal settings and online
- Develop and deliver 'Train the Trainer'/Super User programmes
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Ability to take off the shelf products and develop them further into organisation specific content to meet specific needs
- Able to plan and manage a training schedule aligned to the agile rollout plan
- Confidence in delivering training for a range of user types, including those less confident with new technologies, senior audiences and those with specialist requirements such as assistive technology
- Undertake evaluation and feedback mechanisms to measure the effectiveness of the training offer and adjust as appropriate.
- As a deliverable the consultant will ensure this scope of services is successfully transitioned to a Third Party Provider and the knowledge transfer complete.
Skills and experience required:
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) with direct systems training experience and particular focus on MS Teams
- Several years' experience of systems training delivery and design, incorporating instructor-led (virtual, classroom & dual modality using MS Teams & Webex) and digital development
- A creative flair and ability to think innovatively to deliver a range of solutions and products for different audiences
- Proven track record of effective training design, development and delivery and continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build relationships and work at all levels
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organisation skills
- Demonstrated virtual facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking, business acumen, change management, communication and influence, decision making, problem solving, project and programme management, stakeholder management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.