Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect - Outside IR35
Based in London a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect is required on a contract basis to work on a project which is about to start its definition stage, this is where the requirements are captured from key business stakeholders in the product backlog.
This role will be based on remote working until further notice.
My Client requires a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect to join the project as a subject matter expert to advice on the product capabilities, map requirements to product feature, size the requirements and design the high-level system design for development team to work on developing the solution.
- Work closely with developers, solution architects, business analysts, SMEs and others to analyse requirements
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
- Provide technical direction and oversight to scrum teams as they deliver technology solutions
- Identify, reduce and remove blockers and distractions for dev teams
- Ensure that designs are an appropriate balance between short-term delivery needs and medium-term strategic aspirations. All deviations from the ideal solution should be explicit and agreed through appropriate governance.
- Ensure technology is aligned with existing and upcoming architectural strategy
- Build and maintain catalogues and models at appropriate levels of abstraction
- Identify and drive the resolution or remedy of issues and risks relating to the items above
- Propose appropriate technologies and techniques for meeting challenges in the project
- Present and explain design matters in governance and other fora where appropriate.
- Scope of services successfully transitioned to staff or a third-party provider and knowledge transfer completed and documented
- Advise on functionalities and capabilities MS Dynamics 365 sales module can offer to create a product roadmap for IT Architecture working closely with the business product owner
- Train key users of the application and create technical user training guide document
Skills and experience required:
- Deep and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Apps
- Consistent record designing, migrating and deploying Dynamics 365 for at least 5+ years of enterprise implementation
- Excellent understanding of Azure and cloud technologies
- Experience in integration techniques and technologies (REST, GraphQL, Event-driven messaging, etc.)
- Experience of Agile principles and processes throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good formal modelling skills, including UML
- Exposure to CI/CD, TDD, regression and integration testing
- Previous experience as a developer would be ideal
- Certification in Azure and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales would be beneficial
- Able to provide technical acceptance criteria for the user stories in the product backlog and estimate the user stories using t-shirt sizing, story points
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.