Microsoft NAV / Business Central Developer
Salary: 50-65k per annum.
Location: remote / Swindon.
Outsource UK's client are a cutting-edge BI tech platform and they are looking to hire a Microsoft NAV/Business Central Developer. The main technical focus of this role will be programming using Microsoft Dynamics AL/extension V2 along with some minor C/AL components.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV / Business Central software and components in all functional areas.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the customer.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Develop solutions in Dynamics NAV and apps/ extensions for Business Central along with upgrades and migrations for customers.
- Installation and configuration of Business Central, along with service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support.
- Test functionality developed by the development team against business requirements.
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with Business Central/NAV best practice.
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials.
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations.
- Serve as the lead Business Central/NAV technical expert on the development team.
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business and its application requirements.
If you are a Business Central / Microsoft NAV developer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9202
Outsource - taking care of everything