Middle Office Analyst - Finance - Trading - FX
Role will be based in East London - Borough of Hackney
£50,000 - £60,000
A Middle Office Analyst with previous experience working within a Finance or Trading capacity is required by a global client of ours who are undergoing a serious period of growth at the minute.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of up to £60,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Overview of the Middle Office Analyst role:
- Rebalance exchanges
- Daily cash management
- FX conversions
- Manage the FX risk
- Provide day to day operational support
- Respond to client queries on voice channels
- Collaborate with Traders to ensure client are maximising their balance sheet where possible
Key skills required for the Middle Office Analyst:
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure with composure
- Work well within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience in working in an Operations role within Finance
If you are a Middle Office Analyst looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything