MIFID II Traceability & Documentation Writer - FX Products
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a MIFID II Traceability & Documentation Writer is required on a contract basis to Support a MIFID II post go-live project remediation efforts to ensure full front to back traceability for a trading venue operating two multi-lateral trading facilities
You need to be a proficient document writer preferably from a business background who will be required to create new, or enhance existing procedures, processes, job aids and training materials that relate to MIFID II.
Skills and experience required:
- MiFID II Experience.
- FX knowledge.
- Strong document writing, governance and controls experience.
- Ability to work independently to create a robust audit trail of current state implementation in a requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Maintain strong relationships and provide support to IT/Front Office/Compliance/ Product development/Operations/Audit/PMOs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skill.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is .
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines and large testing projects.
Please note this role is Inside IR35.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.