Mobile Construction Materials Technician - Ready Mix Concrete
Bishop Stortford (role is commutable from and with regular daily travel to Essex, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire)
£25,000 - £30,000 plus company van
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and a well renowned organisation.
You will provide support for the Technical Area manager with regards to quality control for internal teams and customers across the South East region.
Key skills required for the role:
- Ensure plant prepared concrete cubes are transported to relevant test house in a timely manner
- Ensure the maintenance of good quality records of all test results, observations and remarks
- Develop an understanding of internal quality management procedures and QSRMC regulations
- Interact with concrete quality control systems that monitor the conformity of concrete manufactured
- Develop a good understanding of concrete product standards EN 206 / BS EN 8500
- Report all instances of failure to obtain the required sampling and test rates.
If you are a Construction Materials Technician looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything