As information technology financial services specialists, Outsource UK's client are looking to enhance their growing Salesforce Practice by recruiting a MuleSoft Integration Architect to work with one of their financial services end clients. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience, design for transformational digital solutions with MuleSoft.
This is a permanent role split 50:50 between home working and working on client site in Cirencester Gloucestershire once things return to normal post COVID restrictions. In the near term all work will be performed from home.
Preference is for taking a candidate who as a minimum has the following level of Experience and Certifications :
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3).
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
- 3 - 5 yrs+ as MuleSoft Integration Architect in a mid/large organisation.
- 5 - 8 yrs+ MuleSoft Platform/Integration Design and Configuration Experience.
What You Will Do
- Work alongside the client and MuleSoft appointed architects to provide Integration architecture leadership to define high level solutions to address business needs on behalf of the client
- Liaise with stakeholders and teams throughout the product lifecycle and provide continuity of architectural governance for the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for architectural design and review solutions ensuring they align with the architectural principles, standards and product vision while representing always ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
- Review and approve MuleSoft design proposals prepared outside of the architecture team.
- Be confident and willing to challenge the customer and guide them towards the appropriate solution(s).
- Ensure creative uses of standard cloud software to meet business requirements. Adopting a click's over code approach to solutions at every opportunity.
- Identify and document potential key issues, risks and formulate appropriate resolutions
- Keep up to date with MuleSoft developments and with related emerging technology developments in support of future development and with a view providing recommendations that provide cost effectiveness, business benefit and systems flexibility.
- 3yrs + as a MuleSoft Architect in a mid/large organisation.
- 5yrs + MuleSoft Design and Development Experience.
- Must have extensive MuleSoft development experience and can lead complex Mule integration projects.
- Experience of providing Integration to the Salesforce Platform.
- Required MuleSoft skills with experience in MuleSoft projects for build, test, deploy, and management of Mule APIs and integrations.
- Experience in MuleSoft development in both Mule 3.X and 4.X, Anypoint Studio, Connectors, Scopes, Routers, Flows, Caching and Exception strategies.
- Proficiency in MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing and implementing MuleSoft APIs with strong working knowledge on API Gateway.
- Ability to lead an Anypoint Platform strategy to build an application network using API-led connectivity.
- Ability to lead Anypoint Platform implementations to ensure quality and operationalisation of solutions.
- Experience of SOAP UI / Postman / Maven.
- Experience in tools used for DevOps like Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Microsoft Azure / other CI/CD tools.
- Previous experience in diverse application landscape comprising applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, SAP SuccessFactors etc. and on premise applications.
- Any Salesforce Development or Architecture Certifications.
- Experience of delivering IT solutions to Financial Services Clients
- A graduate degree is highly desirable
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org