Multiple Senior and Principal Project Managers - Defence and Nuclear
Are you a Senior or Prinicpal Project Manager with Defence and Nuclear experience wanting to work on a 6-12month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our consultancy client based in Barrow.
Overview of the Senior and Principal Project Managers role
Working on multiple defence projects you will be:
- Interacting with technical departments
- Oversea and liaise the delivery engineers
- Liaise with project control and finance teams
- Excellent understanding of EVM (Earned Value Management) and reporting against CPI and SPI
- Understand contracts and commercial requirements
Key skills required for the Senior and Principal Project Managers
- Operate in both Defence and Nuclear project as the business requires
- Use of MS Project and / or P6
- Project Controls experience
- Owner of opportunities and risk register
- A will to work in a fast growing SME engineering business
If you are a Project Manager with Defence and Nuclear experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything