Based in Blackburn an NDT Engineer is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
- You will be working within a team of NDT engineers inspecting advanced aircraft components to ensure that the components that aremanufactured meet the airworthiness and safety requirements of that component.
- Also be involved in improving methods and processes to meet customer and business requirements for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring compliance to design intent.
- Aerospace background
- EN 4179 (Aerospace) L2 Ultrasonics testing qualification or equivalent e.g. NAS410
- Working knowledge of general ultrasonics systems and requirements
- Additional NDT L2 qualifications (preferred)
- Professional knowledge of nationally-mandated regulations, eg, SHE regulations
- Good IT skills for reporting, Word , Excel and Powerpoint
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything