Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a .Net Developer (Hazelcast) for a 6+ month contract position based in London paying £619 per day - this role will be working remotely until the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- To work as part of a small team which will:
- Write code which delivers the solutions for regulatory programmes, including cache management and UI controls
- Identify, design and implement technical solutions as part of the ongoing platform engineering, including scaling, efficiency and performance tuning
- Contribute to technical design discussions to ensure optimal solutions are achieved
- Work closely with BAs and Quants to ensure requirements are clearly defined, tickets meet DoR and DoD criteria
- Testing to meet the highest standards to ensure accurate results are achieved on the migrated platform
- Follow the code engineering, code management and deployment processes of the team
- Exercise responsibility, autonomy and judgement within broad, but well-defined parameters.
- Work in a highly collaborative way to complete assigned work, showcase progress and address problems that are complex and often non-routine.
- Understand business & lab priorities and conduct personal work and time management accordingly
- Work independently and take responsibility whilst using own initiative
- Excellent knowledge and experience of C# and .Net
- Strong experience in Hazelcast or other IMDG platform
- Server Side Development
- Microservices - preferably Akka.net
- Desirable skills: RESTful APIs, TDD/MOQ etc, Octopus Deploy, ELK and SQL.
- Excellent analytical thinking and technical problem solving skills
- A keen, but flexible advocate of Agile delivery practices
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.