Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a .Net Developer for a 12+ month contract position based in London - this role will offer flexible remote working.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- The banking client is running a greenfield project to enhance its electronic trading offering within SCIB Fixed Income. Working closely with the fixed income trading businesses
- The team will deliver on the 2-year strategy, working in a small development team following agile methodologies.
- As an experienced .Net developer with a background in working on backend and developing services for the cloud platforms
- You will be responsible for ensuring the services we make use of in AWS are well configured and that functionality written in .Net is optimised for the cloud environment.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the build out of both a team and a new greenfield solution, to help the business improve their electronic trading capabilities within the fixed income space.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong experience working on backend C# .NET Core
- Knowledge in Multithreading, Messaging (RabbitMQ, Tibco, SignalR)
- Previously used technologies REST / Web API, NoSQL, DevOps (Git, Docker, TeamCity)
- Background in Cloud Development working in Scrum/Agile metholodology.
- Experience on Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Previously worked in Banking industry ideally Front Office/E-Trading Platforms
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.