Noise Vibration and Harshness Engineer
An NVH Engineer is required to work on a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our manufacturing client based in Peterborough.
You will be performing test work in the lab, engine test cell or on the final machine installation. The successful candidate will coordinate closely with an internal project lead within the department, managing a range of current test requests and reporting back on test status and completion.
The role is practical in nature and has a significant involvement of the engineer being responsible for test cell and workshop activities:
- Operating equipment to set up for noise for vibrations measurements.
- In charge of the set up to capture that data.
- Working on test cell or on a machine.
- Instruct test technician to perform certain runs on engine/machine
- Taking data from tests and taking on to analyse.
- 50/50 capture data and analyse.
- Producing report and talking to internal customers
- Producing presentation and presenting to customer.
- Ideally knowledge of noise and vibration capture and analysing data
- Able to analyse and make recommendations based on data - interpret and spot trends
- Mechanical Engineering background desirable
- Engineering degree
- Self-starter, proactive
- Hands on role so candidates have to be independent
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane on 0161 694 9191 for more information.