Obsolescence Project Manager - £473.91 per day
Based in Preston 2x Obsolescence PMs is required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
Preston based but work from home to start with until the government guidelines change.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have experience of working on IT obsolescence projects. The following projects may be the ones that the individuals work on Browser Transition IE11, Windows 2012, Unix Obsolescence, Ob's Service Network Enclave, Oracle Obsolescence, SQL Server Obsolescence Managed PKI.
- An experienced and accomplished business professional with a focus on technology and how that can deliver positive outcomes and change
- At least 7 years PM experience is dynamic and multi-disciplinary environments
- Able to Provide evidence of how they have delivered change to help organisations exploit opportunities, address challenges and innovate
- Be the bridge between the project, its suppliers, its delivery partners and the Programme Portfolio lead whom faces off into C Suites (commonly CIO's (Chief Information Officer) and COO's (Chief Operating Officer))
- Key attributes to revolve around leadership, translating strategy into activity, providing governance rigour, bringing together stakeholders and delivery teams and bridging the gap between business & technology
- Evidence of working with organisations to exploit those technologies to the advantage of their customers, people & stakeholders. Ensuring organisations embrace the digital era by working on successful adoption strategies, road maps and developing the right operating models to support their business model.
- Be degree qualified and/or possess considerable experience through execution of roles across large scale enterprise projects and programmes
The Snr PM will be required to have seen exposure to:
- Budgets in excess of £3m and leadership of change teams of c25 individuals onshore, near shore and/or offshore
- Technical Core platform Transformations, Outsourced IT & Business Operations, IT risk remediation's, Agile development of software solutions, core code and S/W (Software) upgrades
- ETL (Extract Transform Load) data migrations, shared servicing arrangements, heavily regulated and compliance initiatives
- Merger and Acquisitions harmonising IT and phase implementation of TOM's (Target Operating Model)
- Creation of new digital technology platforms, products and value propositions
- Triage and recovery of failing transformations
- Implementation of strategic partnerships, vendors with the associated RFI/RFP's (Request for Information/Request for Price)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support)