Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Type: Permanent role
Location: Warrington (involving local travel to client sites)
Package: £36-40k plus excellent benefits
A great opportunity to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy and Occupational Health provider. Operating in numerous industries the company will give you the opportunity to work with clients across various sectors including; nuclear, defence, process, oil & gas and water.
Key skills / accountabilities:
- Registered nurse with experience in all aspects of occupational health. An Occupational Health qualification is essential and a minimum of 5 years OH experience.
- Ensuring delivery of a first-class leading service for the supply of case management, health surveillance, health screening, health promotion, fitness to travel assessments, mental health assessments, OH vaccines, drugs & alcohol testing for a range of clients across numerous industry sectors.
- Deliver the Occupational Health Service in a cost-effective manner in line with client contract to keep updated on new occupational health processes/activities
- To maintain confidential medical information as required by legislation.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as some of the work carried out will be for clients in the defence and nuclear sectors.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Strong PC literacy skills: Word, Excel and ideally have experience of using an electronic OH document management system.
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / email@example.com
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything