A financial services organisation we are working with have an exciting opportunity for multiple Operational Resilience Managers for initial 12 month fixed term contracts (FTC) where you will provide industry knowledge with regard to Operational Resilience.
The role is Edinburgh based and the organisation offers remote working.
You will have strong Operational Resilience experience with a focus on Technology, Response (incident and BCP), Cyber, People, Data, 3rd Party and premises.
- Provide specialist SME knowledge and business/industry insight to shape policies.
- Deliver allocated tasks and deliverables on time and to high quality.
- Maintain programme deliverables for the workstream including RAID logs
- Provide structured challenge and insight to senior leaders
- Able to map key controls against industry frameworks, identify gaps and pragmatically agree action where necessary.
- Assist in the development of mitigating action plans, investment opportunities escalating to senior leaders where delays in delivery of agreed actions are experienced.
- Deliver reporting and MI to senior governance forums to support the oversight role of the CRO.
- Represent Risk at business governance forums, as directed by the Head of OR Oversight
- Develop business and Risk MI to inform areas where specific oversight should be undertaken, including identification of potential areas for assurance/ oversight.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of Operational Resilience disciplines such as Disaster recovery, business continuity, incident management, work place recovery.
- Experience of project management and delivery.
- In depth knowledge of risk management frameworks.
- Proven track record of working in flexible environment.
- Experience of proactive delivery of project deliverables.
- Experience of cloud environments
Please apply and if suitable you will be contacted by James Evans from Outsource UK.