Role- Oracle DBA
Length- initially 3months remote
Outsource UK are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking an Oracle DBA for a position based in London (working from home until further notice).
Please note that candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
The Database Administrator Oracle role is to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production, test/development, and QA database environments while ensuring high levels of data availability.
The ideal candidate will have ;
- 4+ years of professional SME experience working as a Database Analyst with experience in database design, administration, and database application programming is required.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Oracle 12c or higher databases on Linux or similar OS. This includes production and non-production environments.
- Working understanding of Oracle RMAN
- Working understanding of Oracle database monitoring and tuning.
- Troubleshooting Oracle database issues
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply asap and Outsource UK will be in touch.