Outsource UK are currently working with a banking client who are seeking a Portfolio Analyst for a 6-9 month contract based in London.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Who we are looking for:
As the key point of contact for the Portfolio Management team, and other internal clients, you will be allocated portfolios which you would be responsible for in an operational capacity. This role will be primarily supporting our Liability Driven Investment portfolios.
What you will be responsible for:
- Daily Valuation of the OTC Positions. Maintenance of valuation models, Daily position and Market Value Reconciliations. Investigation of any exceptions.
- Collateral Management. Understanding of ISDA & GMRA required, Swap and Repo Trade confirmation and ISDA Documentation.
- OTC Lifecycle Event processing and related settlements.
- Verification of Fund Valuations. NAV Reconciliations, Performance calculation and query resolution.
- Investigating and resolving queries from Counterparties, Clients, Performance Analysts, Reconcilers and Portfolio Managers.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements on OTC derivatives
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- Exposure to Collateral Management an advantage. Analytically minded with strong problem solving skills
- Recent experience within OTC Operations function. Understanding of OTC Valuations and trade confirmations
- Knowledge of Fund valuations/ NAV calculations
- Ability to build positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Good understanding of Repo and trade confirmation/ settlements
- Exposure to Bloomberg, MarkitWire, DERIV/SERV an advantage. Strong MS Windows applications, specifically Excel.
- Product Experience Desirable: Repo, Interest Rate Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Inflation Swaps, Equity Swaps, Credit default Swaps, FX spot and forwards (Currency Swaps), Bonds, Equity.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.