Outsource UK are currently working with a large Bank who are seeking a Payment Support Analyst for a position based in London.
Responsibilities for the Payment Support Analyst:
- Opportunity to join the payments data support team, this role requires experience of the financial crime systems Safewatch & EN.TDR from Eastnets.
- This role will be to work on a Financial Crime Transformation Project.
- Working directly with the Financial Crime Transformation Project team, attending meetings, understanding requirements, planning changes, assisting testing, managing change releases.
- Working in a team of 5 people and look after the following systems, SWIFT/CREST SAA, Safewatch, EN.TDR & COPESTAR.
- This role will require potential shift work, weekend working and on call, we provide level 1 and 2 support and work with our retail colleagues and vendors so good communication is essential.
- Good communication skills essential this role will require working with internal teams and external
- Experience using Safewatch
- Previously used Copestar or SWIFT
- Strong skills in Change Management
- Background working in Financial sector
- Experience using Control-M is a advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk