Experience of SAP, SQL and MS Access. Data Analyst required.
The successful candidate will join the Product Maintenance team, learn our current processes and assist with manipulation/collation of data used in the manufacturing and support of our range products and spares. Ideally knowledge of SAP this individual should be fully conversant in the generation and manipulation of Bill of materials, as well as having had exposure to the process of Engineering change.
The successful candidate will enable the department to become self-sufficient in processing and fully implementing engineering change, Improve the efficiency of analysing data and researching historic information to support are core product range.
The core duties will include: -
- Implement Engineering Changes to EBOM's in SAP
- SQL/Access data base link tables - Data extraction and handling
- Excel data handling/analysis
- Team process improvements
- Converting Engineering Bills of Materials and creating Bills of Materials
Essential experience: -
- SAP Understanding and Experience (Any level of understanding considered)
- 5 years' experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Good/Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge (Some experience with other MS Office programs)
- SQL or MS Access link tables
- VBA Programming
- Data analysis
- Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Hands on Engineering (Build or Maintenance)