People Change Lead - Defence
A People Change Lead is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Corsham. (Remote during Covid)
Overview of the People Change Lead contract role
The requirement for specialist People Change Support is to carry out work packages to build on the framework already established. The specialist People Change Support creates and supports the people change ethos, it creates and promotes a changed vision, continues to develop and drive a plan for change, and manages resistance and conflict throughout the change.
The People Change Support assist The Authority to be Change Leaders who are effective communicators, advocates, coaches, liaisons, and resistance managers.
Key skills required for the People Change Lead
To continue the move from a commissioning mind-set to a business change mind-set, a focus on behavioural and cultural change is required to ensure OSM successfully on-board MSPs and set up its internal capabilities. People Change Lead support is required to:
- Continue leadership of the ongoing behavioural change programme and support expansion across the wider Defence Digital. Specific focus on embedding behaviours through facilitated workshops, behavioural gap analysis, use of nudge methodology, development of bespoke support and development interventions, and alignment with wider cultural change work within Defence Digital.
- Undertake a cultural baseline assessment within the programme and track progress, identifying innovative interventions from industry to improve positive cultural change, compliance against the behaviour framework and increased employee motivation.
- Continued focus on alignment and support to wider culture change initiatives in Defence Digital and a drive to highlight the programme as a front-runner in cultural change.
- Provide staff the means, tools and confidence to participate and lead on change through roll out of the OSM.
- Change Network. Development and coordination of specific Change Groups, and creation of bite size change management sessions to upskill, increase confidence and gain stronger credibility across the crown servant team, aligning to existing methodology
If you are a Change Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We are one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years, we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything