Planning Manager - Submarines
A Planning Manager is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Cumbria.
Overview of the Planning Manger contract role
- Leading the development of programme level schedules for the Build and Commissioning stages of the programme.
- Ensuring these schedules are structured to enable effective integration into an Integrated Master Schedule for the programme.
- Providing expertise in project planning, monitoring and control tools, techniques and procedures to the programme leadership.
- Developing and growing the capability of the programme planning team to enable it to support the current and future needs of the programme.
- Working cross-functionally across the Project Controls functional teams to generate a coherent position on programme performance, issues and options
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Planning Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything