£28,000 plus bonus
Outsource UK's client are looking to hire a Plant Operative- who will work in conjunction with the plant supervisor, to effectively control all operations of a site and its assets in the most efficient way possible to best contribute to the profitability of the company.
- To assist with the effective operation of a batching plant to the standards required by the company using laid down procedures and including deputising for the plant supervisor when required
- To ensure the site, plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean & tidy condition and to help maintain security at all times
- To operate the loading shovel in a safe and efficient manner
- To assist with the maintenance of accurate materials/stock data as required by national procedures and in doing so minimise the number of discrepancies/anomalies at each month end
- to assist with the supervision of drivers working at the plant so as to ensure optimum productivity without compromising Health and safety, Environmental or QA standards
- To comply with all aspects of the quality assurance manual including complying with the distribution /control of controlled documents
Experience needed of:
Day to day ready mix concrete, quality control, operations, maintenance, site management, contractor management. They will put successful candidates through a loading shovel license course.
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 694 9207