Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (working from home until further notice) a PMO/Junior PM is required on a contract basis to support an exciting Programme working within Financial Services.
Candidates can work need to work through an Umbrella company for this role .
- An advocate for best practice ensuring the programmes are adhering to Change Methodology Policy Standards (CMPS), procedures (including EPM) and governance.
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders, specifically Change Project Managers/ Programme Managers and CIO Leads regarding the delivery status of the assigned programme.
- Proactively reporting and providing appropriate challenge, clearly articulating and/or escalating risks and issues ensuring the appropriate actions are taken and sufficient levels of control are in place.
- Supporting PCBs, which may include preparing inputs, documenting outputs and facilitating progress of actions.
- Providing assurance and reporting on:
- Visibility and availability of mandatory artefacts.
- Consistency and weekly maintenance of plans, including milestones, deliverables & dependencies through exception and control reports.
- Maintenance of project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies (RAID).
- Programme financials with emphasis on accuracy of forecasting and monitoring risks and opportunities against budget and any ongoing challenge.
- Ensuring adherence of change control monitoring impact to scope, schedule and cost of the project/programme to ensure continued alignment to Business Case.
- Delivering continuous process improvement initiatives.
Skills and experience required:
- Financial Services experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in Project Management delivery frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience working in PMO and/or Project Management
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate Skills in Microsoft Office Products and any project delivery toolkits
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.