Portfolio and Recoveries Manager- Solihull- up to £60,000 per annum
Outsource UK are looking to hire a Portfolio and Recoveries Manager for our leading financial services client based in the West Midlands
You will report to the Operations Director and have responsibility for the effective and efficient management of all Portfolio Relationship Management and Recoveries activity across our First Mortgage accounts. Additionally, you will have day to day responsibility for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enable the team managers to achieve their objectives.
- Provide leadership in change management.
- Analyse management information to ensure key decisions are made correctly
- Manage and undertake collection activity on PRM & Special Attention accounts and manage Recoveries action ensuring ensuring fair outcomes for customers
- Containment / mitigation of arrears and loss
- Development and implementation of correction / exit strategies.
- Credit review across all performing higher-value portfolios.
- Monitoring the changing needs of the business. Identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations for service improvement and implement those improvements where appropriate.
- Support the development and implementation of technology and systems to ensure their most effective use.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Conduct Risk obligations and delivery of fair outcomes to customers
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- People leadership skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Ability to learn and apply specialist company and industry knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive and positive manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- An ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to strict service standards in a highly pressurized environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email email@example.com