Portfolio Management Office Advisor
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Portfolio Management Office Advisor is required on a contract basis to advise and support the IT PMO as it strengthens and embeds improved, robust, and scalable governing processes, portfolio reporting and procedure efficiencies in response to an influx of projects and programmes and in preparation of further significant increases in projects and resources.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
- Understand and strengthen IT PMO governance, methods and standards
- Undertake the in-depth Portfolio Maturity Benchmarking analysis to fully understand current rating and assess areas of improvement required
- Develop a robust dependency mapping tracking and reporting process in KeyedIn to ensure all senior parties and projects have full visibility of all reliance across the portfolio
- Improve Risk and Issue reporting and themes and create a method to ensure visibility of all identified Risks and Issues across the Portfolio are reviewed and accepted by IT Leadership
- Identify a scalable process of tracking Lessons Learned and ensuring actions are accepted and actioned by responsible parties to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Working with tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, KeyedIn (training can be provided for KeyedIn).
- Benchmark of the portfolio's current maturity level and ability to deliver change initiatives based on in-depth analysis
- Provision of a wide range of prioritised improvement recommendations for consideration/selection by key stakeholders
- Hands-on support with implementation and embedding of improvement plan
- Improved management information specifically focused on portfolio dependencies, Portfolio Risks and lessons learned
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Managing IT PMO, Governance and standards.
- Indebt analysis of the Portfolio Maturity benchmarking.
- Dependency mapping, tracking and reporting.
- Worked with tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project.
- Implementation and embedding.
- Management information for portfolio risks and dependencies.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.