PowerBuilder Consultant/Developer - Outside IR35
A PowerBuilder Consultant/Developer is required on a contract basis to work on the maintenance and enhancements on PowerBuilder applications.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE CONTRACT
You will be responsible for all the implementation activities involved in producing code to meet the business requirements, conforming to the design and assuring the quality of the final product by unit testing prior to passing into a quality assurance and acceptance phase.
You will also work closely with the business and test function in the diagnosis and solution of bugs raised, and effectively liaise with business analysts, data warehouse team members and business users to resolve issues.
- Undertake systems analysis and design of the solutions for the requirements assigned.
- Provide technical and effort estimation input to the pre-project analysis of requirements in conjunction with the Business Analysts.
- Support the test function and business teams with QA and acceptance activities.
- Be responsible for any deployment activities related to implementation and release within the constraints of any segregation of duties controls.
- Strictly following the Information Systems development standards and Agile guidelines, using the standard development tools.
- Support the transition of this Scope of Services to a Third Party Provider once appointed.
Skills and experience required:
- System analysis and design.
- PowerBuilder application experience.
- Experience of working with Third Parties.
- Systems development experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Implementation experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or contact Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487.