Powerbuilder Developer - Powerbuilder, Agile - £500- £515per day.
Outsource UK is currently looking for a Powerbuilder Developer to join my FS client in London.
Candidates are able to work through their Ltd company.
The Powerbuilder Developer will:
- Responsible for all the implementation activities involved in producing code to meet the business requirements, conforming to the design and assuring the quality of the final product by unit testing prior to passing into a quality assurance and acceptance phase.
- Undertake systems analysis and design of the solutions for the requirements assigned to the Consultant;
- Provide technical and effort estimation input to the pre-project analysis of requirements in conjunction with the Business Analysts;
- Support the test function and business teams with QA and acceptance activities;
- Any deployment activities related to implementation and release within the constraints of any segregation of duties controls;
Skills required for Powerbuilder Developer:
- System analysis and design.
- PowerBuilder application experience.
- Experience of working with Third Parties.
- Systems development experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch.