Principal C&I Engineer - Defence
A Principal C&I Engineer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Cumbria.
This is a 6 month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the Principal C&I Engineer contract role
As a C&I Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- System Design
- Equipment Specification
- Safety Justification
- Equipment Qualification
- System Testing
- Results analysis.
Key skills required for the Principal C&I Engineer
- Experience of designing control and instrumentation for hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems on complex safety related projects.
- Background in Marine or Aeronautical Engineering or similar
A proven track record of system or equipment design, coupled with knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Control Systems & Theory
- Communication Networks & Protocols
- Equipment Design, Modelling/Simulation, Safety Systems
- Nuclear Plant or Nuclear Submarines
- BEng (Hons) / MEng or equivalent
- CEng status (or be able to satisfy requirements for CEng)
- MIET or Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Principal C&I Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.