Principal Electrical Engineer
A Principal Electrical Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Dorset.
Overview of the Principal Electrical Engineer contract role
As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will be working within the Equipment Integration team. You will be responsible for the acceptance and verification of functional and non-functional requirements of cabinets containing multiple pieces of equipment that deliver various functionality of the submarine combat system. You will be reviewing acceptance evidence provided by other engineering teams to certify the product itself and to demonstrate the cabinet is suitable to be integrated onto the platform.
Key skills required for the Principal Electrical Engineer
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical discipline
- Electrical systems/equipment experience
- Familiar with electrical engineering terminology
- Knowledge of EMC/ power distribution/ cabling design
- Experience of liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in techniques for progressive acceptance for EMC.
- Full engineering lifecycle experience from requirements through to delivery and acceptance
- Experience of integrating products on to defence platform
The role is based in Weymouth, Dorset - commutable from Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Blandford Forum, Bere Regis, Bovington, Sherborne, Yeovil, Crewkerne, Honiton, Axminster, Lyme Regis and Bridport
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything