Principal Engineer - Product Security (PScec Analyst)
A Principal Engineer with Product Security (PScec Analyst) experience is required to work on a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Weymouth.
This is a twelve-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Principal Engineer - Product Security (PScec Analyst) role
The PSA Principal Engineer will have a good understanding of the applicable regulations, standards, policies and guidance on information risk management, to be able to identify, analyse and evaluate information risks. They will be able to speak knowledgably and credibly with customer, user and internal stakeholders to explain the causes of information risks, their likelihood and potential operational and business impacts. They will be able to document and present risk management options to the business and participate in discussions.
- Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS).
- Security Strategy and other accreditation documentation
- Captured and agreed technical requirements in accordance with company and programme processes.
- Compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
- Technical input and appropriate consideration of product security activities and issues for LCM deliverables and Design Reviews, including Sub-Contract Design Reviews.
- Captured and agreed input to appropriate Verification and Qualification Plans.
Key skills required for the Principal Engineer - Product Security (PScec Analyst)
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant STEM subject or Information Security related.
- Holds NCSC CCP SIRA status (or able to achieve)
- Good understanding of information security principles and is able to advise on the potential impact to Product Systems.
- Experience of Product Security Engineering activities in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain.
- Knowledge of security related activities required to support the engineering lifecycle with experience of operating in the phase relevant to the role.
- Proven experience of assessing and managing information risk in line with industry good practice.
- Experience of assessing and advising on controls to support Product Safety.
- Proven experience of applying Product Security/Information Security concepts to applicable technologies within the environment (or similar).
If you are a Principal Engineer with Product Security (PScec Analyst) experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything