Principal Project Planner - Defence
A Principal Project Planner is required to work on a 12 month with the likely hood of extension for our Defence client based in Frimley.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
You'll be required to support the Combat Systems Central Planning team in creating and maintaining an integrated master schedules in Primavera 6.
- An experienced Project Planner who's got extensive defence industry experience.
- Understanding of how P6 and Microsoft Project can be used to assess critical path and resource issues
- A good understanding of Earned Value Management and how to manage Schedule Performance Index and Cost Performance Index data
- Candidates should be able to identify the features of a good schedule, making reference to DCMA 14-Point Standards for Schedule integrity or similar.
- Facilitation of Planning reviews / workshops to support the creation of schedules in Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project
- Foundation Degree/ HNC / HND / Certificate in Planning or equivalent level of qualification
- Excellent communication / stakeholder management, with proven experience of effective communication at all levels in an organisation
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything