Role: Principal Technologist Electronics
Package: Up to £75k (plus 7.5% bonus) + excellent flexible benefits
Outsource UK's leading Engineering manufacturer client is looking for a Principal Technologist Electronics to join their Eastbourne site.
A great time to be joining….this is a company who recruited over 30 additional recruits last year and are looking to increase head count by a further 50 personnel (just at this site) in 2021, due to increased demand for their products and services.
They have over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Bachelor or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Significant knowledge of the fundamentals of electronics design both analogue and high-speed digital as well as direct experience in applying the principles to one or more electronics products.
- Experience developing product development processes and able to make recommendations for improvements.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English. Must be able to develop a compelling vision for electronics and product development, align strategies and roadmaps and demonstrate strong influencing skills with key stakeholders.
- Significant experience working in a global engineering environment and working with international teams to deliver electronics and product solutions. Experience working in a multi-disciplinary design environment
- Significant experience working in a regulated, compliance-driven industry. Experience in a technical governance role and able to provide guidance on product safety and compliance.
- Preferably some experience in a project management role using both Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) frameworks.
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / email@example.com
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything