Procurement Contract Manager x6
Based in Scotstoun, Glasgow multiple Procurement Contract Managers are required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
Responsible for the management of all aspects of contract delivery and performance throughout the contract lifecycle (End to End Contract Management)
Procurement packages are established and may be at pre contract or delivery phase. Contract managers will be responsible for procurement packages within the following categories:
- Complex power and propulsion systems or equipment
- Modified systems or equipment
- Equipment parts (complex, modified and COTS)
- Build consumables
- Commodities (raw materials)
- A Contract Manager who has experience of managing a range of direct procurement packages, commodities or equipment in a defence or similar industry e.g. automotive, aerospace
- Technical and commercial skills in relation to supply chain processes and activities
- Project Management within Supply Chain
- Ability to implement Contract Management Strategies
- CIPS qualification - advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything