Procurement Leader x 3
Based in Barrow 3x Procurement Leaders are required to work for a major defence client on a 6 month contract.
- Manage and undertake of all aspects of procurement related activity to cost, quality and schedule and independently lead projects and work within the Corporate Procurement Policy and Process in line with business requirements and performance objectives.
- Undertake line management responsibilities where appropriate.
- All activity is, in support of and, to enable the supply of products and services to support the boat build programmes and adjacent businesses.
- All tasks must be performed with a right first time ethic in order to meet business-wide Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People principles.
- Procurement Leader / Manager experience.
- Able to lead a team, demonstrate strong and fair leadership
- Defence experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills as you'll be required to build and maintain strong key relationships both internally and externally.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything