Product Development Engineer
A Product Development Engineer with Design experience is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Glascoed, Monmouthshire.
Overview of the Product Development Engineer contract role
You will be involved in all levels of the product lifecycle; concepts, development, testing, qualification, production and in service support.
Responsibilities required for the Product Development Engineer contract role
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting product design and system engineering activities for new and legacy products.
- Configuration and maintenance of Engineering bills of materials for products
Key skills required for the Product Development Engineer
- Degree or BTEC (HNC) in a technically-based discipline (mechanical or chemical).
- Experience in Product design and/or test and evaluation
- Experience in Process design and/or optimisation.
- Ability to work in a team and to work independently when required.
- Experience of product design analysis techniques (Pugh, DFMEA, FTA)
- Experience of process design analysis techniques (PCP, PFMEA)
- HNC or Mechanical Eng degree
The role is based in Glascoed, Monmouthshire.
If you are a Product Development Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything