Outsource UK are currently working with a leading Machinery Company who are seeking a Product Engineer Coordinator for a 12 month contract based in Desford.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Managing documentation to maintain machine compliance.
- Supporting regulatory role, administrative activities - arranging meetings, collecting documents from Engineering Groups.
- Coordinating collection of data within product groups, organising and running meetings with specialist engineers where they will be collating data using excel worksheets, and share Point working with those engineers to create and execute follow up actions.
- They will do this by using the Technical Construction file (TCF) format in excel, requesting the information needed, (for example, could be braking systems information they are collecting).
- Collecting documents sent by engineers to link them in the technical file of each product to become depositary for where this info would be stored.
- Running risk assessments and looking at collating them into a formal register and use of Sharepoint.
- Validating information with corporate product compliance liaison to validate documents.
- Collection of documents for certification in different worldwide markets. For example, working with partners in Russia, however this person does not need to be knowledgeable on the regulations on the different countries, but they will need to work with the different partners of those regions. They will be able to lean on peers from the team when working with regulations from different regions. Will require good communication skills to work with a variety of different people globally.
- Expected to work with many different engineers within the business.
- When a compliance issue on a machine is raised, there will be opportunities to investigate and work with various individuals to resolve issue.
- Responsible for being involved in organising inspections of machines with 3rd party agencies, collecting documents, supporting organization of event and being onsite at local test site during inspections.
- Good organizational skills are useful for this varied role and ability to communicate with different people.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) both up and down the command chain, and across teams.
- Awareness of construction and engineering background
- A track record of managing several projects and administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to develop working relationships quickly with a global team.
- Fundamental understanding of construction equipment products and applications.
- Experience in using Microsoft systems (O365, SharePoint)
- Detail oriented in multiple, contiguous projects.
An understanding/knowledge of machine safety principles