Product Service Engineer (Excavators)
A Product Service Engineer with Excavators experience is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Manufacturing client based in Desford.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of Product Service Engineer (Excavators)
In this role you will provide support services which include investigating, troubleshooting, and diagnosing application and technical problems, followed up with restoration of service through corrective actions and permanent resolutions. This includes software and on-board hardware.
- Machine and Technology hardware and software issue identification and resolution for dealers and customers.
- Implementation and utilization of standard support processes to respond, restore, and resolve issues. Advocate on behalf of the dealer and customer to resolve technical product issues with product development engineering.
- Provide hands-on product expertise to complete problem analysis and provide ICA. Escalate top priority issues to team lead. Process CPI / DSN tickets to responsible parties. Communicate with dealers regarding status, problem troubleshooting, etc. Report issues within the CPI (product defect) process to assure proper resolution to ongoing issues.
Key skills required for the Product Service Engineer (Excavators)
- Bachelor degree on engineering, electrical engineer is an advantage but not essential
- Must have serviced excavators previously
- Understand hydraulic and electronics system
If you are a Product Service Engineer with Excavators experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything