Product Support Engineer - After Market (Drivetrain)
A Product Support Engineer are required to work on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our manufacturing client based in Wolverhampton.
Overview of the Product Support Engineer - After Market (Drivetrain) contract roles
Drivetrain Product aftermarket Services Engineer with focus on BCP drivetrain aftermarket parts and services growth. Developing strategy and execution plans for BCP drivetrain, whilst maintaining alignment across the extended organisation. Working directly with the aftermarket (AFM) lead engineer, the divisional AFM leads and the enterprise drivetrain organisation. This role will report to the BCP drivetrain Product Manager.
- Develop AFM long term strategic plans and execute short terms for revenue and margin enhancement.
- Ensure all parts conform to our branding strategy.
- Establish intellectual property and customer value necessary to protect and grow part sales
- Develop process to reduce customer downtime and dealer revenue through improved parts availability
- Establish data-based plans to grow service and repair product offerings.
- Implement changes to engineering and procurement data to improve accuracy of service parts offerings, including kits and alternative service replacement offerings.
- Assist with the creation of improvement service parts information necessary for Caterpillar e-commerce websites, improving customer experience and engagement.
- Through Market research develop parts and service solutions to improve customer and dealer engagement.
- Develop plans for margin improvement.
- Develop a process to embed all AFM improvements into new product development.
Key skills required for the Product Support Engineer - After Market (Drivetrain)
- Experience in technical product support or technical parts marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Agricultural Engineering from an accredited University
- Communication skills, verbal and written, complemented by the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations
- Drivetrain experience would be an advantage but not essential
If you are a Product Support Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything