Product/Project Administrator - Part time
Based in Radway Green, Crewe an Administrator is required to work for a major defence client on a 12 month contract (part time hours).
This role is on a part time basis of twenty hours per week and remote working is also available.
- Provide support to the Product/ Project Management function with the administrative activities, which are important to successful project delivery.
- Compilation of the electronic delivery documentation for each customer, involving collection of the information from the different functions.
- Creation and population of PM related documents to support the various reviews.
- Follow the change management process with the creation of reviews.
- Recording and monitoring of actions related to project delivery.
- Day to day support to the Product Managers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior Administration background who's ideally worked in the Defence/Engineering sector.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure complete accuracy of supplied information.
- Good IT skills and will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything