Programme Office Manager - Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Programme Office Manager is required on a contract basis to be responsible for the management and governance of the Supercomputing Programme Office, working across the company to procure and implement the next supercomputer.
Candidates need to have current full Security Clearance or Basic Clearance in place.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop, lead and manage a programme plan for the delivery of the Supercomputing programme to enable the delivery of benefits, including coordination with supplier projects and other programmes.
- Lead and manage the Supercomputing Programme Office and other resources in the delivery of a coordinated programme of delivery.
- Develop and oversee a regime of effective governance for the management of risks, opportunities, issues and finances within the programme and coordinated with the supplier community.
- Manage and evolve the effective reporting and communication of the Supercomputing programme.
- Develop effective processes to increase delivery efficiency and remove risk in the delivery of the programme.
- Manage and influence key government stakeholders and suppliers at a variety of levels to ensure the programme is driving towards delivery undefined. Ensure that key technical and scientific challenges are communicated to the necessary stakeholders in a way that is clear and understandable.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in managing large, complex projects and/or Programme Office.
- Strong leadership and management skills, both in teams within and outside of direct line management, including with external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills underpinned with sound judgement under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including experience communicating complex technical information in a way that is easily understood and making persuasive arguments.
- Proven track record of strong relationship management skills, particularly during periods of Change undefined.
- The ability to think strategically and develop sensible plans for engagement in a complex environment, underpinned with sound judgement under pressure.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner and ITIL (V2 or higher) accreditation or evidenced use of the framework to achieve ISO20000.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.