Programme/Project Management Professional.
A Programme/Project Management Professional with Approvals experience is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Wiltshire.
- Financial and milestone completion analysis. Ensure project and programme financial performance is monitored according to standards. This should include the detailed management of the delivery milestones allowing accruals and future profiles to be aligned to programme plans.
- Programme Management services. Enable programme to be managed according to best practice ensuring risks/issues and dependencies are utilised in the daily management of the programmes. Provision of all MI based on supplier performance is exploited enabling upwards briefing.
- Acquisition governance. Collate MI and other supporting documentation in preparation for draft and submission of Review Note. This will include the collation, analysis and presentation of the project data gathered from TLBs.
- Staff support. Provision of a flexible level of staff support specifically where direct responsibility is not assigned directly at the project level. This will include the collation and analysis of MI from the programme; development of briefs to support briefing & Throughout the business.
- Skills transfer. There is a requirement to transfer skills as the programme develops.
Must have a MOD background and ideally an active SC Clearance.
The role is based in Wiltshire commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare
If you are a PM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything