Based in Yeovil a Project Administrator is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
The role is to provide project administration support to a large research framework delivering human, social and behavioural sciences research to MOD and Government.
The role will support the smooth running of the project team in managing multiple competitions and in the successful delivery of research projects.
As a Project Administrator your primary responsibilities will involve managing general programme administration, managing the administration of programme outputs through to successful customer delivery and development of material for publication.
- Qualifications in Level 3 NVQ 3 Business and Administration or equivalent would be well suited.
- GCSE Level or Similar in English and Maths would be ideal.
- Previous experience of working in a secretarial/administration support role at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. MS Word expertise, in particular, is essential.
- You will be required to obtain full Security Clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything