Role Name: Project and Change Manager
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 PLUS £5k car allowance
Outsource UK's client is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. They are among the largest commercial real estate services firms with core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, global occupier services, investment management ,tenant representation, and valuations & advisory. They are based in Birmingham- following government advice, the office has re-opened and from the 21st June they will rotate teams and be in the office 3 days per week.
Outsource UK's client are looking to hire a Project and Change Manager- to manage, lead and progress all aspects of business change in support of department management. You will work with the management team in the delivery of key objectives and ensure that change, including inward migration of workload and new client acquisition is managed in an appropriate manner.
At this level, you are managing a series of projects from initiation to successful conclusion, acting as a support to business management where appropriate, holding colleagues to account for delivery against agreed targets as well as calling out key risks and issues and ensuring these have remediation plans.
- Project Management experience from concept to implementation.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills to all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities across different projects being run in parallel.
- Accuracy, analysis & problem solving.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in documentation.
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and be extremely resilient
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels.
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing a high-performing client focused team.
- A track record of driving process efficiency and quality and through developing teams and a culture of continuous improvement.
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email email@example.com