A Project Controller is required to work on a ten month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is a 10-month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience of operating an effective project control system to define progress and identify programme performance issues
- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules using toolsets such as MSP, OPP, Primavera
- Experience applying Earned Value Management techniques
- Demonstrable experience of risk, opportunity and change management
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to enable key decisions to be made effectively
- The ability to identify potential problems and express solutions with clarity
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of developing and maintaining excellent stakeholder relations
- Ideally previous experience in a complex engineering business
- The candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office Excel & Project skills and have good Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
The role is based in Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Blackpool, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool, Lancaster and Leeds
If you are a Project Support Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.