A Project Controller is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Marham, King's Lynn. However, Remote Working is an option.
Overview of the Project Controller contract role
This role is required to ensure that appropriate project control of the UK F35 Sustainment contract at RAF Marham is carried out. This involves the monitoring and reporting of contract delivery against cost, schedule and quality to support Control Account Managers in the fulfilment of their delivery requirements managed through a DCMA approved Earned Value Management system.
Additionally, supporting project control activities must be carried out including risk and opportunity management, life cycle management and both internal and external contract performance reporting (financial and non-financial).
- Project Management and control of Control Account to assist the CAM (or CAMs) in successfully delivering a defined scope of work within budget, schedule and quality constraints
- Ensure the definition, implementation and day to day management of the CAMs Control Accounts is compliant with the ANSI 748 standard and also satisfies programme and company LCM and Project Control criteria (PCSD)
- Ensure all contractual requirements are satisfied (Cost, Schedule, Quality), escalating risks and issues that require senior management intervention
- Review and report on spend and schedule variances, ensuring changes are appropriately recorded and approved before including in internal and external reporting.
- Ensure governance and transparency is applied to all aspects of Earned Value Management System / Project Control and internal / external surveillance is fully supported
- Support delivery of contractual reporting to our customer, ensuring is it on time, to the appropriate quality and have been suitably reviewed prior to issue.
- Schedule management
The role is based in Marham, King's Lynn. However, Remote Working is an option.
If you are a Project Controller looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Project opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything